RBI COVID-19 Update: 4-2-2020
Keep on Truckin’
A huge and heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who continues to do whatever it takes, especially healthcare workers and first responders. Wherever you are – at work, on the road or at home – we appreciate all of you!
As an essential part of the supply chain, RBI is continuing to manufacture and ship our rack to customers all across the country. (Another big thank you to the truckers and installers who make that possible!)
Our sales, engineering, customer service and accounting teams haven’t missed a beat while working from home. Let us know how we can help. For those of you with immediate needs, we will continue to make every effort to fill your orders ASAP!
Keep doing what you’re doing and be safe!
RBI COVID-19 Update: 3-23-2020
First of all – and most importantly – we hope that you are all safe and healthy!
- RBI has been designated an essential business as a part of the logistics and supply chain. We are continuing to manufacture and ship from both factories on a normal schedule, with all recommended safeguards (e.g. social distancing, additional cleaning) in effect. All of our suppliers are also designated as essential. Our sales, engineering, customer service and accounting departments are all working from home.
- We have seen an increase in demand from food and grocery customers. If you have any customers that need storage rack to support a sudden increase in demand, we will do everything we can to expedite their order!
- We have also received some delays from customers that are not designated as essential. If you have any orders which will or may be delayed, please let us know ASAP.
The way individuals have responded to the pandemic has been amazing – we are fortunate to have such great partners, employees, friends and families. We will continue to support you through all of this, and look forward to the summer!
Vice President, RBI
RBI COVID-19 Update: 3-16-2020
To All of our Business Partners,
We wanted to let you know about the steps we are taking as a company to address the COVID-19 virus:
- Employees that can work from home have been asked to do so.
- Non-essential travel has been eliminated.
- We have instructed all employees who are sick to stay at home, and we have increased observation of employees in our factories. Any employee who takes sick leave must have a written doctor’s note to return. We have encouraged all employees to take common-sense personal precautions, including increased handwashing and social distancing.
- Only essential outside visitors (deliveries, shipments, maintenance) are allowed. Employees are minimizing contact with visitors.
- Only essential travel between our two manufacturing facilities and subcontractors is allowed.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, and all factory employees have been given gloves to wear during work hours.
- We are keeping employees separate during shift changes.
- All manufacturing employees have free access to our local health system clinic.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. As I’m sure you will agree, our primary concern is the safety and security of our employees, our partners, our customers and our communities.
Vice President, RBI