RBI is always looking for talented, focused candidates across all aspects of our material handling products business. From customer service, project management, engineering, manufacturing, and logistics, we pride ourselves on our dynamic team of employees to provide outstanding customer service and pallet racking and warehouse storage products to our clients.
We are looking for a: Senior Structural Project Engineer
As a Senior Project Engineer you will translate your customers’ needs for their warehouse systems into an engineering designs, create bills of material, supervise layouts and drawings, and collaborate with the manufacturing team. You will provide engineering support to the sales team and your customers. Your service attitude will be evident when meeting with customers, resolving issues, and consistently exceeding their expectations. Your communication skills will add value as you build relationships with customers, business partners and teammates. You will report to our Director of Engineering in Schaumburg, IL – the opportunity to work from a remote location exists for a qualified candidate.
This position is ideal for you if you have/are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Your PE license or desire to obtain it
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- A customer-focused “whatever it takes” attitude
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- The opportunity to work remotely, if you are qualified
Ready to get started? Send your resume to RBI@rackbuildersinc.com.